Saturday, August 1, 2009

Mr. Hottie...Not So Fast

Every gym has its own cast of characters. Well, mine here in Bossier City is no different. Today I'd like to tell you about the guy who has been dubbed by all of the women at the gym, Mr. Hottie. You may have heard about the movie, "The Hottie & The Nottie." This guys is clearly the Nottie. I really wish I could've snapped a photo or video of this d-bag in action - I don't know if my description will do him justice, but I'll give it a shot.

This grown man, in his late 40's or early 50's, is trying to cling on to something...I just don't know what that something is, and I don't know why. Mr. Hottie has only one outfit that I have ever seen him in. He wears an old-school, LSU Tigers t-shirt that would fit a seven-year-old. He has made it his own by cutting off the sleeves, cutting a not-so-stylish "V" on the collar and cutting off the midriff --- YES, THE MAN WEARS A BELLY SHIRT! I understand why he has the cut-off the sleeves, it' so we can all get a great shot of his Playboy bunny tattoo, done in Indian ink, on his arm...very classy. What's most disturbing about the get-up is his cut-off sweatpants. You know how sweatpants are on a guy, they leave nothing to the imagination and you can always get a clear outlined shot of everything, not one of my favorite looks on a any man. Unfortunately, I don't think that underwear are part of Mr. Hottie's ensemble because there is WAY too much movement going on down there.

Mr. Hottie LOVES any exercise where he lifts his arms up over his head, so that his shirt raises up and you get a really clear view of everything he's got working. While running on the track today, I threw-up in my mouth a little when he I saw him doing alternating overhead shoulder-presses with the dumbbells.

I'm not judgin', I'm just sayin'!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

This is a really funny post...I guess there's one at every gym.