Monday, July 13, 2009

30, Flirty, and FABULOUS!

Yes, that's correct. Today is my 30th birthday and have to say it has been one of the best to date. I've been celebrating since July 1st when the office threw me a surprise party, today there were lots of presents, phone calls & cards, and the celebration will continue on through the weekend when I'll be in Dallas with my college best friend (who happens to turn 31st next Monday)...it has been much more than I ever expected.

I've always thought in my mind that thirty would be such a great age. Enough years of being young and stupid are behind you and it is the time to really come into your own. By the way, I love that movie 13 going on 30 - if you're a chick and haven't seen it, I say rent it.

Well my batteries are officially fully charged after coming off of a very relaxing vacation in paradise and I'm ready for more! Bring it on world, I'm ready. Thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday today, especially to Ray for making it extra special.


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Welcome to your 30s...they are fabulous. I have 8 months left before I enter the next decade and I have to say...my 30s were awesome.