Friday, October 17, 2008

How About Around You?

I was excited this morning because I paid $2.85 a gallon for gas! I snapped a picture of the sign with my camera phone for proof. I didn't think I would see the day that it would drop this low again. For those of you in Canada - there are approximately 4 liters in a gallon. My question is how much are you paying for gas where you live? Post a comment by clicking on the pink word "comments" below - be sure to include the price of gas along with your location...

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

In Moncton New Brunswick gas is currently priced at 105.9/litre.

NOT doing the math to convert it to American for you though!! Too lazy!

Stephanie said...

Currently in San Jose, CA it's about $3.60/gal for regular

Unknown said...

In Peotone,IL. it's $2.96 today...

Anonymous said...

Ok, ok...I had my brilliant mathmetician husband convert to gallons for me so I wont' be the odd one out...

In Moncton, NB gas is $4.30/gal. Yikes! I'm moving to Leesburg, Florida where it's $2.39/gal today!! That's where my dad lives!

Heather said...

Yay, gas is still going down here. I saw one station today for $2.61...I'll take it!