Thursday, October 16, 2008

Gossip Girls

One of my favorite show on TV lately is Gossip Girl on the CW (CTV in Canada). It is about teenage kids who are socialites, attend an elite high school and are growing up on New York's Upper East Side. It's mostly about the characters dealing with sex, drugs, jealousy and other issues - but NONE of them look or act like they're in high school and I can't get enough. I was just surfing the net a bit and typed in gossipgirls.com Please notice the "S" that was put on the end of that site...it brought me to a celebrity gossip site that I had never seen. Although this isn't for all my readers, the site looked pretty decent so I thought I would share it with those who like this kind of trash too.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I already liked you Heather but to know that you too are a Gossip Girl fan!! You're great - LOL!!