Thursday, October 23, 2008

True???

Ray and I went for a walk in our neighborhood this past weekend. Many of the houses are decked out with Halloween decor. We came across the character above on a neighbors mail box. I was promptly nudged and Ray said, "Hey look, it's Charlie in the morning" and made a hissing sound. I nearly peed my pants as we continued to laugh all the way home. I've thought about it many time since the incident and it still makes me giggle. I had to get a picture and share it with you.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

And by saying Charlie, I assume he mean's you!! LOL!! You actually look better than I do in the morning!

Heather said...

Ha, you remember what I looked like the morning of Relay...I think it's an accurate description:)

Anonymous said...

OMG that's too funny! Yes, there is a bit of a resemblence there!!LOL