Saturday, April 12, 2008

Palooza Destination?!?!?

Ray and I are trying to figure out where to go on vacation this summer and I could use your help!!! We are planning to go away between our birthdays - from July 3-13th - a 10 day UncleRay&Charlie Palooza. A few ideas that have been put out there have been a trip somewhere in the Caribbean to an all inclusive resort, to Europe (Italy, Greece & or Spain) or just travel here in Canada around the Maritimes (people keep saying that July around here is the best time of year - plus who knows how long we'll be living here and I want to soak it all up). Please weigh in as we're having a rough time deciding where to go. All suggestions will be carefully considered...

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I must say that Puerto Vallarta, Mexico was amazing! My friend and I stayed at an all inclusive resort and it was close to the the downtown scene too. It's beautiful there! But im not sure what its like in the summer. Thats my 2 cents. Hope you're doing well heather!!