Tuesday, April 8, 2008

The Thaw Has Begun


It is finally warming up here!!! I really didn't think this time of the year was ever going to come. Check out the picture...YOU CAN SEE GRASS!!! It's getting pretty messy out there because of all the melting, but I'll take it. I've even thought about busting out my shorts and tank tops...it's been up to 45 these past few days. At least it's warm enough to melt some of this snow that is piled up.

After two weeks of hell at work, I took the morning off today to lay around & relax. I'm here to report that I absolutely hate daffodils and am quite allergic to them as well - suffice to say I'm more than glad that the campaign is over. Ray has really been more than terrific these past couple of weeks. He was out each night with me picking up daffodils and money from all of the places daffodils were being sold. Plus he had to put up with my craziness which I claim is a side effect of being an event coordinator during crunch time.

No comments: