Monday, December 17, 2007

Snowglobe Boy

I came across this yesterday and thought it was worth sharing with all of you. I guess this just took place and ended yesterday. Snowglobe Boy broke the world record of the most time spent inside of a snowglobe: 78 hours, 30 minutes and 1 second. He did this to raise money for The Center for Child and Family Health located just outside of Durham, NC (where he lived in the snowglobe). Pretty cool.

Check out his video inside the snowglobe!



Snowglobe Boy answered a these questions on his blog:

Q: Do you get bathroom breaks?
A: Yes I do! I get exactly 51 minutes of break time each day! I came up with 51 minutes by adding the days of Hanukkah, Christmas, and Kwanzaa; then multiplying that number by three because there are three holidays this month! I hope it’s enough time! I can’t spread holiday cheer from a messy snowglobe, now can I?

Q: Are you going to sleep in there?
A: Yep! And I can’t think of a better place on Earth I’d rather do so! It’s beautiful inside this globe!

Q: Why are you doing this, seriously?
A: I want to spread holiday cheer! Hopefully, seeing my excitement for the Holiday Spirit will inspire everyone around the globe to exclaim, “Season’s Greetings!” to everyone they meet!

If you're interested in contributing to the cause, visit the CafePress store to buy Snowglobe Boy T-Shirts, 100% of the proceeds will go to CCFH!

No comments: