Thursday, December 27, 2007

New Logsdon

Say hellllooooo to Cloie! Yes, another girl has been added to the Logsdon clan. I am sure that is just what you wanted Dad, another "catty" woman running around!! Mom received this little bundle of joy from Santa! I can't believe how tiny and cute she is...she looks like a little poof. Looking at these pictures it makes me want to get one. Now with any luck she can be taught to bury her poo just like I was taught back in the Heights...stillllll going!! Ray has had a hard time learning to knock when he needs something from the hall closet...JUST KIDDING....(for seriously, I'm just kidding!)

Anyway, I felt compelled to give Cloie a little "showtime" on the highly-viewed blog. Though the royalty fees that Cloie's "agent" demands for these pictures are downright obscene! Just because her big brother, Andy the wonderdog, is into Scientology with Tom Cruise doesn't make this little pussycat a star...she'll need to earn her keep.

No comments: