Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Funny little story...


Let me just give out the ol' Nerd Alert from the get on this post...you have been warned!

Earlier this evening, Ray and I were out on the back patio while Sally and Champ were out "doing their business". Since it's decently cold outside we got all bundled up for the step outdoors. As my parents will attest, I've always enjoyed star gazing and pointing out the constellations (especially in the dead of winter...right Dad). My favorite has always been Orion the Hunter and his belt. So I pointed him out first and then pointed out Cassiopeia. Here I am looking like a dork pointing to the sky to show Ray. He starts pointing and says - hey look, there's Champy-go-peia. You can't help but laugh.

1 comment:

Dad said...

Hey Heather:
I thought that your favorite was
Betelgeuse or Beetlejuice to some..
Keep looking at the Stars...
dad