Thursday, December 20, 2007

All Geeked Out

Last week I got Photoshop CS3 (the most updated edition) installed on my computer. It really is an amazing program but is nothing like the first versions that I learned how to use years ago in college. I was frustrated with all the new features so Uncle Ray took me to the book store and bought me the Photoshop for Dummies reference guide.


I've been spending much of my free time reading the book and sitting in front of my computer all geeked out. It's crazy because you can really create anything you have in your head, once you really understand how to use all the features of the program. I love this stuff. I think if I could do it all over, I would've gone to school for graphic design and worked in the creative services industry. For now, I'm helping the Moncton Wildcats with creating some materials in my free time. Shoutout to Mom & Dad for getting me this computer!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Heather,

I am so happy for you and am glad that things are finally all coming together for you. I give you a lot of credit because it takes courage to pick up, move and start all over. I also love your blog and the peek into how things work in Canada. I really feel I could win a contest on the differences between Canada and the US (what a great adventure for you). Also I love GH and the Amazing Race! I want to be on the Amazing Race!! Take care and keep the blog going....I love reading it...it really makes my day. Thanks, Leslie