Wednesday, November 28, 2007

My New Love


Seriously, I can't get enough of this stuff! Before I moved here to Canada, I heard over and over again how great Tim Hortons coffee & donuts taste. Being very much the Starbucks girl, I was very skeptical right out of the hop. At first I didn't really see what all the hype was about...but that was before I got it with the right amount of cream & sugar. I swear they put crack in their coffee because I'm TOTALLY hooked. Oh and the Apple Fritter that Tim makes is to die for! I don't want to become 200 lbs so I really have to limit my fritter intake. It's hard though when there is a Tim's on every corner. Moncton is like the Tim Hortons capital of the world. There are more Tim's per capita here than any other city. I love Tim! He really is the man for getting me my caffeine since Mr. Dew doesn't do it for me here. These days I'll have a cup of Tim's and team it up with a coffee crisp for breakfast...it gets me right where I need to go in the morning.

No comments: