Thursday, November 29, 2007

Flu Shot Day


This morning Ray and I went and got our flu shots. I was totally shocked that I was able to talk him into it (at first he was quite against the entire concept). I've actually been getting a flu shot every fall for the past 10 years and I (cross my fingers) haven't been down with a bad flu since before that and am hopeful that trend will continue. I'm not sure if it's because of the flu shot, or if it's all in my head, but I feel a bit queasy right now and just want to put my pj's back on and crawl into bed. Not to mention that my arm feels a bit heavy. I don't know about you but I totally buy into the whole flu shot thing - although it is kinda scary being injected - you just never know... I have heard that there is now a flu mist that is just like a nose spray. Hope y'all stay healthy this cold & flu season!!!

No comments: