Saturday, November 17, 2007

Let Me See Your Happy Dance

Before you read on, you MUST start playing this song!



The Atlantic Lottery's marketing campaign right now asks Canadians...let me see your 6/49 Happy Dance and plays this song while people dance like they've just won the lottery. I love this! I've got my Happy Dance set and ready to go!!! I think I've had it in me my entire life really. I can't wait to break it out and break it down with my Uncle Ray. I've got my ticket (they pick 6 numbers out of 49...hence the name) and am more than ready to do my $10,000,000 Happy Dance. The crazy thing about the lottery here is that all the winnings are TAX FREE!!! If you want to receive a $50,000 cut of the money when I win, then post your comment to this blog posting!!! Make sure to replay the song and get your HAPPY DANCE on!


I'm ready to do the 6/49 Happy Dance...are you?!?!

4 comments:

Dad said...

Ok Heather I/am getting a little
upset with you...First you use
Andys" video without permission
now you try to get me to beg for
$50,000.....I want $50,000 for
me and $100,000 for Andy as his
feelings are really hurt....
dad

Heather said...

It's not about begging...it's about DANCING! Please be advised that Andy's stunning video will be removed from my very active blog (where he surely would've become a huge star, but unfortunatly he has bad representation) promptly by noon on Tuesday. Don't worry, you will still receive your $50,000 since you posted a comment!

Anonymous said...

I want $50,000 too!!! I've got my Happy Dance on. Why dont you have a video of you and Uncle Ray dancing???

Wendy said...

Ok, I am doing the Happy Dance now I only wish you could see it... It is a little strange looking dance that I do... Oh well I am in for the $50,000, don't forget your dancing friends in Arizona.