Friday, November 30, 2007

Cold Shots Day

Yesterday was flu shot day - today we're making it a Molson Canadian 6.0 Cold Shots Day...much more enjoyable for sure! Let me take a step back. You can't purchase alcohol at the grocery store here - crazy I know. To get beer, wine or liquor you have to go to the local liquor store called NB's. They have a wide variety of all adult beverages. Anyway, Ray came home the other night with a few bottles of wine and these Molson Canadian Cold Shots - and consequently, my new favorite beer. As you can see, they come in a little can that's the same size as a Red Bull. The problem I tend to run into with drinking beer is that I don't drink it quite fast enough and it gets warm by the last few sips. That's not the case with these little guys! Plus the flavor is great; like a good, strong beer and is 6% alcohol. I've only sampled one - but figure that 3 of them will get me right where I'd want to go. I checked out the Cold Shots website - if you're a fan of guitar hero then check it out because there is a fun interactive guitar game you can play on your keyboard. If you see the Cold Shot in your local grocery store - I HIGHLY recommend you picking up an 8-pack...although I'm pretty sure you can only find them here in Canada...sorry. Yet another product to add to the list that I'm going to be smuggling back to the States at some point.

No comments: