Sunday, April 8, 2012

Meet Butch and Lola Mae Brown

It's my distinct pleasure and honor to present Butch (a.k.a. Butchy-Pooh) and Miss Lola Mae Brown to the blogosphere, my almost 6-month-old English Bulldog puppies. Yes, they are brother and sister and couldn't be better friends. The picture above was taken this afternoon after a short walk --- very short distances wipe these guys out like nothing else. I've never had my own dog and having two puppies has been quite the treat. Even when they're bad, which is a daily occurrence, I can't stay mad once they give me their adorable puppy-dog eyes. I'm a sucker, what can I say. My only complaint is that they get big waaaaay too fast. Here's a picture of them the first night in their new home. Aren't they just the cutest things ever?!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Gorgeous puppies (note: all dogs are puppies to me).

Steph
http://mamasuburbs.wordpress.com/

Jacana said...

thanks for sharing - I am a sucker for any type of cute puppy face. Looks like yours are growing into their skin at a rapid rate.