Sunday, December 19, 2010

I'm in the Game!

Over the past couple of months, Mad Money with Jim Cramer has been added to our nightly TV rotation --- God bless the DVR. Clearly, I thought this was initially a mistaken recording, but soon learned that it was strategically planned by Ray.

If you've never tuned in, Jim has quite the shtick. I'm shocked to say this, but he actually makes learning about stocks and the market very fun and interesting. During the show's intro he welcomes you to "Cramerica" and encourages viewers to "Get in the Game!" My favorite part of the show is the Lightning Round where he answers many questions from viewers in quick order. I love when he walks us through if a viewer's portfolio is diversified and helps break everything down.

Well folks, this weekend I took the steps necessary to officially GET IN THE GAME. I was questioning what my strategy should be once my first stock doubles and so I tweeted at Jim Cramer (@JimCramer) and asked him. He responded within 15 minutes!!! Funny enough, this was the highlight of my weekend. His advice, "Bulls make money, bears make money, Pigs get slaughtered!" Sage advice.

4 comments:

Stephanie said...

I love that guy...I can understand your enthusiasm at the response.

Limburger Larry said...

Bad stuff. The stock market is the worst thing in the world to invest in. The only one getting rich is Jim Cramer, and it's only from his TV show.

Online Business said...

amazing blog

Blogger said...

Get daily suggestions and guides for earning $1,000s per day ONLINE for FREE.
SUBSCRIBE NOW