Monday, October 6, 2008

Great Find Ray!

For those of you who know me really well, you already know that I get on my kicks with things. Whether it be food, drinks, exercise, computer apps, gadgets, crafts or things to do for fun; I will indulge myself in whatever that kick may be until it becomes old news and then I usually forget all about it. Well, Ray brought how this Mango & Peach salsa from the store and it is mouth watering delicious! It is made by Santa Barbara Salsa (shout out to Steph in the Suburbs!) in California. I have been enjoying the salsa nearly daily with baked scoops tortilla chips. If you see it in your local grocery store, it is worth checking out...

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

If you like soft cheeses like Brie...it's great poured over brie and served on crackers as well.