Thursday, September 25, 2008

Where in the World is Heather & Mark Grace?

That's right; Mark Grace took me on a very unexpected trip to Paris! Oh Mark, you are such a romantic to suprise me like this!!! It was my first time to France and was such a world-wind trip that looking back it feels like I was never even there at all. Here we are by the Eiffel Tower...for a moment I thought I was going to know how Katie Holmes felt when Tom proposed to her on the top...but that moment was not meant to be for us.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

That's really cute...I didn't fall for it for a minute :)

Anonymous said...

Oh Heather...that must have been such a dream come true for you. I wonder where he plans to take you next and when he will "surprise" you again!!

What great memories you're making!

Oh, by the way, how does Ray feel about these little trips you're taking?