Saturday, September 13, 2008

Goodbye Old Friend...Hello New!!!

It was with great sadness that I had to put my faithful blow dryer to rest today. It has been with me through good hair-days and bad. It's been such a great run...I've had it since High School - well over ten years. However, like everything in life - all things must come to an end. The diffuser on old boy hasn't been able to stay on without assistance for years due to being dropped repeatedly and going with me on all of my worldly travels. I have bought 5 blow dryers over the past couple of years and ended up returning each for various reasons - blows too hard resulting in frizzy hair, air too hot or not hot enough, & bad diffusers which is important with my curls...but today I met my match! We were at Bed Bath and Beyond and I knew at first sight that it would be a match made it heaven - 3 heat settings, 2 speeds, ceramic with ionic technology and 3 different diffusers...and it's pink. The picture is not the exact model; mine doesn't have the cord keeper feature...they didn't have that model. I tested it out tonight and it truly "blew" me away...sorry old friend, but my hair has a new love!

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Wow...that's quite the review. I've never taken hair electronics seriously until I bought a CHI flatiron and now I'm a believer in good hair appliances...congrats on finding a beauty.