Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Book Review - The Energy Bus

My sister Suzanne recommended The Energy Bus: 10 Rules to Fuel Your Life, Work and Team with Positive Energy to me a couple weeks ago. She has not read the book herself...yet, but has said it has been creating quite the buzz. I'm always looking for a good read so I ordered it online from Amazon along with the other book from the author (The No Complaining Rule). I really enjoyed reading this book and ended up reading it in a couple sittings. It's a cute and inspirational story about a guy named George who is having trouble in his work and personal life. Long story short is that he ends up with a flat tire and has to take the bus to work for 2 weeks. The bus driver, Hope, gives her positive two cents each day on the ride to work and goes over the 10 Rules. If you are looking for a good, inspirational, uplifting story about getting positive - this is the book I would recommend to you. The author also sends out a great weekly e-newsletter on staying positive. I've read quite a few books on the topic and this is my favorite by far.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

I like the rules the bus driver gives...they sound very positive.

Anonymous said...

I'm looking forward to reading this...just have a few other things to read first.

Thanks for recommending it Heather!!