Saturday, August 16, 2008

White Dog Anyone???

Champ has been a VERY bad dog since getting here to Louisiana (Jenn, you asked). We take him out to go potty on a very regular basis, yet he still has peed 3 times inside the apartment we're staying in AND #2 twice! I'm not sure if it's hormones or just being unsettled from the move, but the second time I walked in after a workout and there was pooh on the carpet I got really upset. I could have almost just put him outside so he could fend for himself. It also upsets me because Ray always gives the guy a hard time and I'm always there to defend Champ...but he has only proved me wrong and Ray right. Yes, he's very cute, lovable and cuddly...but how many guys can you say that about that are complete idiots...I think we all would agree that we would each need more fingers and toes to count on.

1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Is he too old for crate training?