Thursday, July 3, 2008

Birthday Present

Ok, I have to tell you that I am quite impressed (if I may say so) in the present that I gave to Ray today for the big 3-8. I'm not the arts & crafts kind of gal...or at least I never thought so until now. The man already has everything he needs and the things he may want tend to be out of my price range; so I needed to get creative. It must've been around fathers day when this idea came to me and I'm really pleased with the way it turned out. If it's hard to make out, it is both of the dogs paw prints on the sides, a picture of the two of them in the middle, and a little plaque on the bottom with their names & todays date. I need to give a shout out and thank you to Jennifer Marr, for taking on the challenge of photographing the dogs! I couldn't get them to sit still enough to take a picture of them sitting next to one another. That's the beauty of photoshop. Ray was surprised and I think it's nice that he'll have this forever. Now we're off to dinner at the Keg....num, num, num!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, that looks so nice Heather. I'm glad Ray was pleased with the surprise! I guess now he gets what the dog kidnapping was all about!!

Happy 38th Ray! I'll be celebrating my 40th in a few weeks. Can't believe how fast time goes by!!

My hubbie will be sending you an invitation to my party over the weekend. Hope you both can come!!

Have a great vacation you two!

Stephanie said...

That's a great idea!