Monday, February 18, 2008

Bowlarama

Well I've got one event behind me at the Cancer Society! I'm happy to report that it was a success. I'm still waiting on a few more pledge sheets to be turned in, but right now I'm $60 off my $10,000 goal (I'm pretty sure I'll get there). Last year the event brought in under $8,000. What's good is that I have several ideas to improve things next year. All-in-all it was fun and a great event. A total of 27 teams came out to participate. In the picture below is my boss Todd, the office manager Julie and myself at the bowling alley. It was great because Ray and the Wildcats participated - big shout out to Willie for coming out as well!!! Ray is in the AZ hat below and Bill is in the black striped shirt (the other guy). They both looked like they were having a great time bowling and have a feeling we will be going back to the Bowlarama to play some more. It was funny because the alley has a bubble hockey machine and the two of them looked like 8 year-olds playing!


1 comment:

Unknown said...

Boys will be boys...haha. Heather, I love reading about your adventures! Its a great mid-afternoon 5 minute break:) Hope you're staying warm up there!!!!