Wednesday, January 9, 2008

Ewwww

This is a total self diagnosis, but I think I've got a stye on my eye...I know, gross eh! It all started yesterday in the afternoon when I was at work. My eye started to hurt when I would blink and there's a red bump on the lower lid near the inner crease (this may be TMI, sorry). I cleaned the area very well and put some stye cream on it. When I got up this morning it felt ok, but then got progressively worse during the day. The drive from Moncton to St. John this morning pretty much sucked because it was super foggy the entire way, which meant I really had to concentrate on the road which put more of a strain on my eye. On the radio they kept saying that the foggy weather makes the moose come out and a few were hit today...thank God I didn't see one! Well I'm getting off the computer because it's really putting strain on my eye. I'm hoping that I'll wake up in the morning and it will be gone.

No comments: