Tuesday, December 4, 2007

Snow Day 4 Me & Uncle Ray!!!

Well the weather outside is frightful! We're currently getting hit hard (not quite as hard as the lady in the video on the right) by the first Maritime blizzard of the season. And I'm not talking ice cream, more like 2.5 FEET of snow and it's still coming down...plus it's just a blowin' out there. Couldn't see the car. Thankfully, Ray hooked up the snow removal guy a couple days ago, just in the nick of time. And Uncle Ray go me these really cute snow boots yesterday (he's got great taste, OBVIOUSLY)...couldn't have been more timely really.


I got to test the boots out in a friendly little snowball fight this morning. I can't remember seeing snow like this...it's fun on day 1, but I know it won't go much past that. It's kinda fun that Ray isn't going into work (at least for the better part of the morning) until the roads are cleared. Thankfully, as the song states; I have no particular place to go. Let it snow, let it snow, let it snow!!!

5 comments:

Dad said...

Hey Heather:
Cute boots...my question is where
is the survey about how many times
will Ray shovel snow before the first
of the year??? I think 6 might be
an understatement....Remember spring
is only 6 or 7 months away...
Good Luck,
dad

Anonymous said...

Ha! 6 was a HUGE understatement. Ray has been out shoveling 5 times in the last 14 hours. At least he won't have to shovel the driveway again, just the back patio and stairs...which I'll be uploading a video of that later today:)
~Heather

Wendy said...

I love your snow boots. I wish we could wear them in Arizona... it is tough still being able to wear open toe shoes and it is December. No just kidding. I hope you are keeping warm. We loved your blog yesterday. Keep them coming. Take care.

Wendy

Unknown said...

I bet Ray wishes he had his Toyota 4 runner vehicle he had in AZ..to drive in all that lovely white stuff. Better yet still in sunny Buckeye. Tell him look at all the excise he's getting shoveling..Like your boots..
Marlene

Unknown said...

Hmmm, Kansas is looking really good right now, sunny and 54 today. We only got a total of about 15 inches of snow last year. You guys already have us beat. It reminds me of the lake effect snow we used to get growing up in Illinois. I'm sure Champ likes it. Miss Sally, not so much.
--Dina