Sunday, May 3, 2009

Where Have You Been Miss Charlie?

The past two weeks have been filled with travel, travel and more travel. I have been in the following cities over the past 14 days -Shreveport/Bossier City, Memphis, Chicago, Rosemont, Burr Ridge, Darien, Evanston, Lafayette, Baton Rouge, New Orleans and many small towns in between. I attended a wedding, three music festivals, had 3 rental cars, stayed in 6 different hotels and met some amazing people along the way. The adventures included being stuck on the side of I-49 South for 3 hours in 80+ degree whether and also had experience with a flat tire. I did have so much fun while globe-trotting but words cannot describe how wonderful it has felt being home for the past few days!

I'd like to give quick shout-out to Champy...it's his 7th birthday today! I've know the guy for just over two years now and am shocked he has made it this far in life. Happy Birthday Champ!!!


1 comment:

Stephanie said...

Sounds exciting. A late Happy Birthday to the pup.