Thursday, January 1, 2009

Bring It On 2009

I don't know about you, but I absolutely love New Years. It's such a great time to reflect back on what the year has brought and an even better time to look into the future and set some goals for the year to come. I also think about all that I have learned and how I have grown in the past 12 months. 2008 really was great to me and I am so excited to see what 2009 brings, always an adventure.

I can't help but think about where I was and what I was doing the year before at the same time. If you asked me January 1, 2008 where I'd be today, there is no way that I would tell you I'd be loving living in Louisiana getting ready to go on a 7 day, 6 night tour of South Louisiana for work! That's right, I'm headed down south tomorrow morning and will be traveling throughout the state with 8 writers to learn all about Mardi Gras and how different parts of Louisiana celebrate. I'll be blogging from the road...so stay tuned!

Happy New Year!!!

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Wow...what a great opportunity. Happy New Year!

Anonymous said...

I miss you!