Saturday, November 15, 2008

Great New Gig

Well folks...the search is over! As you know, I have been on the job hunt and I am so excited about my new position as an Assistant Account Executive with Williams Creative Group. It is a PR firm located right downtown in Shreveport. It is truly amazing how things find a way of working out. I interviewed for several jobs and was narrowing things down. I told a few potential employers that I would give a yes or no answer to offers on Friday...well first thing Friday morning I received a call from Williams Creative to come in for an interview at the beginning of the following week. They do not post job openings but lucky for me came across my resume. The interview went well and they were able to streamline the process due to my time restraints. I had to take a personality test that afternoon and worked on a project at home that evening. I feel so blessed and excited to have been offered this job and work at the best PR firm in town. It truly is a dream job for me and will get some solid PR and marketing experience. My first day on the job was Friday and can already tell I'm really going to enjoy myself. The people in the office are all fantastic and I know I'm going to learn a ton. I hope this is a job that I will be with for at least the next 5 years...just putting that out there.

2 comments:

Stephanie said...

Yay! Congratulations...that is so awesome. I hope this job continues to be a great fit.

Anonymous said...

Congratulations Heather! That's awesome! I think I'm jealous!!