Tuesday, May 20, 2008

CRAZY DAWG

I will preface this story by saying that Champ is the most lovable, docile, harmless animal you will EVER meet...I love him so much...but man is he ever NUTS. He really must have some mental problems and we honestly think he's a paranoid schizophrenic. The poor guy gets scared of the smallest things - if the cleaning lady or anybody for that matter comes by the house he's completely mortified for days and will hide and try to become invisible, he runs and hides if our water cooler goes gloop, gloop, gloop, if he hears loud trucks outside he will freeze in his tracks and you cant get him to move, and most recently there are some new kids in the neighborhood that play in our backyard and this makes Champ unable to pee or pooh. You don't believe me??? Check out the picture above. I was doing some work on my laptop over the long weekend and didn't want to shut my computer down before leaving the house...so I brought a chair from the kitchen table over to the couch to place my laptop on (I didn't want it to overheat by leaving it on the coach). Before leaving Ray wanted to take the dogs out to go pottie, Champ was so scared of that chair being in the living room that he froze and would not leave the living room. Finally after much coaxing and going into the room myself and got behind him for reassurance he tried to run as fast as he could past the chair and totally skidded out on the hardwood & tile flooring - he totally looked like a Flintstone. On the way back inside he was so scared of that chair that he ran and hid in the bathroom!!! I had to get a picture just to prove what a wacko he is.

No comments: