Friday, March 21, 2008

Spring is Here?

It's officially Spring, and yes you've probably guessed it, it's snowing here in Moncton. I'm no longer in denial and have come to grips with where I live and the weather associated with it. On the bright side, by being Canadian (ha!) I got the day off today for Good Friday and Monday off for a nice long Easter weekend. My boss failed to tell me about this until last week (he just assumed everyone knew that we got time off for Easter). Had I know earlier, we would've surely made plans to get away this weekend...I guess now I know better for next year. I hoping this will be a nice relaxing LONG weekend and get some reading in. Yes, I've jumped on the wagon and am reading "A New Earth." The book that Oprah is pimping hard right now...although I haven't gone so far as taking her class that is associated with the book that she is offering on-line. Have a great weekend & Happy Easter (that's for you Willie).

1 comment:

Bill's World said...

Thanks for the shout out HL. I'll be sure to give you a shout out for Independence Day