Thursday, February 7, 2008

Busy, Busy

It's amazing how time consuming a full time job is at times. After a long day at the office, working hard for the money, all I really want to do is put on comfy clothes and veg out on the couch. Unfortunately, this lifestyle has brought on some unwanted weight (I'm not much in the mood these days to brave the cold to get to the gym). Also, I haven't been making as frequent updates to the blog. I know, it's a shame. I understand that I have readers out there just dying to read the lastest post on the exciting life I'm living here in Moncton. The only thing I have to report on is that we're execting yet another winter storm bringing up to 31 centeimenters (about a foot) of snow this weekend. I'm getting to the point that I don't think winter will ever end. Just one more reason for me to stay indoors and pack on the pounds ~ I'm in denial telling myself that I need the added fat to stay warm up here!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Heather;
That's too bad about the snow.
It was 70 degrees yesterday and
in the 60's today here in the mountains of North Carolina...
dad

joanna said...

hey!!!! i haven't checked your blog in forever, it's great! i love that you're covered in snow now like we are!

i promise to check in more and comment!

p.s. you DVR too many shows :)