Monday, December 10, 2007

One Month Anniversary!


I can't believe that it is already the one month anniversary of my blog "Charlie's Adventures". I have to say that I have really enjoyed the writing and creative process of the endeavor. Mostly, it has given me something to do during these cold winter days while I'm looking for a job. One of my favorite parts of the blog is receiving your feedback. Please, leave comments when you've got something on your mind and let me know if there is something that you would like to have featured. I've been told that not everyone knows how to post a comment. It's simple, under each post there will be a link in pink that says "comments". Just click on that link, it will take you to the comment page. Just put the cursor in the box that reads "Leave your comment" and type away. If you have a Google account (such a Gmail) you can just enter your login information. Don't worry if you don't have one, you can simply click on Nickname and type your name OR you can publish anonymously. Once you're finished click the "Publish Your Comment" button on the bottom.

Thanks so much for logging on and reading! There will be plenty more to come from the great white north.

No comments: